Pogrebova Inna Sergeevna
Honored Lecturer of NTUU "KPI",
Teacher-researcher - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017
She graduated from Kyiv Polytechnic Institute. He has been working at the Department of Technical Engineering since 1962. She graduated from the KPI graduate school in 1967. In 1970 she defended her dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Chemical Sciences in the field of 02.00.05 - Electrochemistry, "Absorption and mechanism of action of acid corrosion inhibitors of metals".
Teacher's page INTELLECT
Author of about 200 scientific and scientific-methodical works, including one monograph, two scientific reviews, a brochure. He has 27 copyright certificates and patents of Ukraine.
- Theoretical electrochemistry 2. Kinetics of electrode processes,
- Technical electrochemistry 1. Kinetics of some electrode processes,
- Theory of metal corrosion.
- Scientific research is devoted to the creation of a modern theory of inhibition of metal corrosion, the development of new highly effective inhibitors of electrochemical and microbial corrosion of metals, combined methods of corrosion protection.
- Theoretical bases of protective action of polyfunctional organic corrosion inhibitors and their combinations with metal salts, scientific principles of their rational choice of purposeful synthesis are developed.
- New highly effective inhibitors of acid and microbial corrosion of ferrous and non-ferrous metals such as KPI, SP, SPH have been created, passed industrial testing and introduced into industry.
- Combined means of anticorrosive protection of carbon steels on the basis of use of diffuse coverings and corrosion inhibitors.
Has prepared 6 candidates of sciences.
tel.: + 38 044 204 9734