Linyucheva Olga Vladimirovna
Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department,
Deputy Dean for Research (since 1999),
Deputy Chairman of the Commission on Innovative Technologies,
National Secretary of Ukraine of the International Electrochemical Society (ISE) (2010-2015, 2017 -...).
Teacher page INTELLECT
She graduated from Kyiv Polytechnic Institute in 1987 and in postgraduate NTUU "KPI" in 1993.
She has been working on the department of TECP from 1987.
In 1994 defended the dissertation for the Ph.D. degree in the specialty 05.17.03 - Electrochemical production. In 2008 defended the dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Engineering in the specialty 05.17.03 - Technical Electrochemistry "Electrochemical sensors for high-resolution matrix-based electrolytes for monitoring air environment”.
- Theoretical electrochemistry, part 1. Equilibrium and nonequilibrium phenomena in electrolyte solutions;
- Theoretical electrochemistry, h 3. Electrochemical processes in the technology of micro- and nanoelectronics;
- Materials science;
- Theoretical foundations of electrochemical methods;
- Modern problems of electrochemistry;
- Scientific work on the topic of master's dissertation 1 Fundamentals of scientific research
Supervisor: graduate students Matveev O., Kuzmenko O., Podvashshchetsky G.
- Development and creation of electrochemical gas sensors for environmental monitoring;
- Development of sensor equipment for air monitoring;
- Research of corrosion behavior of valve metals and catalytic materials based on them;
- Study of mediator electrocatalysis processes;
- Development of electrochemical means of calibration of gas analytical equipment;
- Development of equipment and technologies for protection of equipment against corrosion.
Author of 196 scientific works, including 27 patents of Ukraine, 1 patent of the Russian Federation, 15 methodical publications, 2 monographs, 3 textbooks with the stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.