PhD, Associated Professor
Deputy Head of Department of Electrochemical Productions Technology.
Deputy Dean of Faculty of Chemical Technology for Teaching and Educational Affairs
Laureate of the Prize of the President of Ukraine for Young Scientists in 2007
Member of the International Electrochemical Society (ISE)
In 2002 graduated the National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute". Post graduate student "KPI" in 2002-2005. At the Department of Electrochemical Plants Technology works since 2002. In 2008 defended thesis for the degree of candidate of technical sciences in the direction 05.17.03 - Technical electrochemistry "Electrochemical sensor amperometric type for the detection of carbon dioxide."
Associated Professor of Department since 2014.
Responsible for the department for determining the rating of scientific and pedagogical workers
- Electrolytic production of chemical products
- Galvanic alloys and functional coatings
- Development of an amperometric electrochemical sensor for detecting type of the carbon dioxide in the air
- Study of the electrochemical behavior of valve metals and catalytic materials based on them
- A study of the mediator electrocatalysis
- Development of electrochemical gas sensors and systems for their periodic calibration
More than 70 scientific papers, including 19 articles and 5 patents of Ukraine, 5 teaching aids, 1 tutorial and 2 textbooks.
тел.: 044 204 9734