Scientific schools of the chemical-technological faculty of KPI named after Igor Sikorsky (data for 2020)
Name: "Scientific School of Electrochemical Kinetics. LI Antropov »
Head of the school: Linyucheva Olga Vladimirovna, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Technology of Electrochemical Production KPI. Igor Sikorsky, Head of the Department since 2008, Chairman of the Commission on Science and Innovation of the Academic KPI Council. Igor Sikorsky, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Chemical Technology for Research (1999 to present), member of the expert council of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine, member of the Specialized Academic Council for the defense of doctoral and candidate dissertations of KPI. Igor Sikorsky, National Secretary of Ukraine in the International Electrochemical Society (ISE) for two terms (2010-2015 and 2019 - until 2023), member of the Ukrainian Association of Corrosionists, member of the expert councils of NTUU "KPI", project expert on research state programs, member of the editorial board member of the editorial boards of professional publications: "Scientific News of NTUU" KPI "," Sensor Electronics and Microelectronic Technologies "," Water and Water Treatment "Professor OV Linyucheva is a student and follower of LI Antropov and VP Chviruk , and scientists and teachers of the Department of Technology of Electrochemical Production support the authority of electrochemists KPI named after Igor Sikorsky at a high professional level. "Scientific School of Electrochemical Kinetics named after LI Antropov" has received worldwide recognition, two most famous electrochemists Bokris and Conway in review, dedicated of Electrochemistry, included LI Antropov in the number of twelve scientists who created the foundation of electrochemistry, and the Kyiv Electrochemical School founded by him - to the most authoritative in the world.
Founder of the school and year of foundation: "Scientific School of Electrochemical Kinetics. LA Antropova "was founded in 1962 at the Faculty of Chemical Technology by Lev Ivanovich Antropov, Corresponding Member of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Laureate of the State Prize of the USSR, Honored Scientist of the USSR, Head of the Department of Electrochemical Production (1962-1986). ) - the founder of the modern electrochemical school. Antropov LI - was the author of fundamental developments on the structure of the electric double layer and the kinetics of electrode processes, electrochemistry of organic compounds and electrocatalysis, corrosion and protection of metals, the given φ-scale of potentials. His many years of experience in scientific and pedagogical work are summarized in the textbook "Theoretical Electrochemistry", which was published four times in Russian (1965, 1969, 1975, 1984), twice - in English, as well as French, Chinese, Hungarian, and in 1993 - Ukrainian languages and is now the main textbook for universities in Ukraine and around the world. For this textbook LI Antropov was awarded the State Prize of the USSR in the field of science and technology (1975). LI Antropov was the Chairman of the section "Metal Corrosion Inhibitors" of the USSR State Committee for Scientific Research, a member of the editorial board of the journals "Corrosion Science", "Electrochemistry", "Protection of Metals"; gave lectures at universities and research centers in England, France, Italy, USA, founded the Department of Electrochemistry at the Bombay University of Technology (India).
From 1986 to 2007 it was the period of foundation of a new direction of the scientific school of electrochemical kinetics, namely, electrochemistry of solid-state systems with proton and matrix electrolytes and frame catalytically active gas diffusion electrodes. This direction was initiated by the first graduate student LI Antropova, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine, Head of the Department (1986 - 2008), Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Volodymyr Petrovich Chviruk. The result of this direction was the creation of gas sensors for air monitoring. These sensors are technically superior to the best models of leading foreign companies. For this development Chviruk VP with the team of scientists of the department was awarded the State Prize of Ukraine in the field of science and technology (2002). Under the leadership of VP Chviruk, a series of amperometric sensors for the determination of chlorine, hydrogen, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, hydrogen chloride and ozone was developed. The principal novelty of these works was to identify the nature of EMF and develop a method for its calculation for systems with solid proton electrolytes (TPE), to identify the effect of ionic conductivity of air-dry oxide electrodes, to establish the ability of catalytically inactive metals in a range of reactive potentials. in identifying the role of ion exchange properties of TPE in the kinetics of electrode reactions.
Scientists of the modern scientific school of electrochemical kinetics named after LI Antropova developed a complex physical and chemical inhibition of corrosion processes and increase the efficiency of heat transfer in the aquatic environment for energy conservation of Ukraine, corrosion protection of structural steels in water with a high content of gas and solid fuel combustion in heat generators -measuring equipment (Prof., Doctor of Technical Sciences YS Gerasimenko); created new highly effective industrial inhibitors of metal corrosion, improved environmentally friendly chemical sources that do not contain mercury compounds, established their industrial production (Prof., Ph.D. IS Pogrebov); developed chemical power sources (Prof., Dr. Tkalenko); the theory of formation of conversion coatings and methods of evaluation of their protective action in the conditions of atmospheric corrosion was developed, the algorithm of electrochemical formation of protective phase layers on the surface of corroding metal with the participation of components of corrosive environments M.I. Donchenko and Prof., Doctor of Technical Sciences Linyucheva OV); A new section in the theory of corrosion of metals, namely, corrosion of micro- and nanostructured materials in electrochemical sensors and the basic laws of electrochemical processes of formation of ordered nanosized and microlevel materials of chemotronics (Prof., Doctor of Technical Sciences OV Linyucheva).
Well-known representatives of the "Scientific School of Electrochemical Kinetics. LI Antropov ": Laureate of the Lenin and State Prizes of the USSR, prof. L.M. Якименко; Academician of the NAS of Ukraine OV Horodysky; Corresponding Member NAS of Ukraine OG Zarubytsky, member cor. NAS of Ukraine VI Shapoval, Rector of the University VS Ivanov, professors of the department VP Chviruk, Yu.S. Герасименко, Д.А. Tkalenko, MI Донченко, О.В. Linyucheva, IS Pogrebova.
The main scientific directions of the school:
- development of sensors for monitoring the environmental safety of air and man-made environments;
- integrated sensor systems for testing products of plant and animal origin;
- theory of metal corrosion and inhibitory methods of metal protection in technological and biological environments;
- development of methods and technical means of electrochemical monitoring of corrosion activity of man-made media; devices of corrosion control and active protection of power equipment and main pipelines;
- protective, decorative and functional coatings with metal and composite materials
- electrochemical methods in environmental protection;
- electrochemical energy: chemical current sources and electrochemical generators.
Execution of research (for the last 10 years):
- Sensory means of environmental monitoring and technological principles of water purification based on the latest nanodisperse adsorption materials;
- Non-destructive testing and means of determining the impact of corrosion damage and aging processes on the elements of aircraft structures;
- Complex of devices for monitoring and diagnostics of gas analytical systems for determination of hydrogen cyanide in air;
- Scientific bases and regularities of electrochemical processes of formation of ordered nanoscale and microlevel materials of chemotronics;
- Electrochemical device for determining the content of sulfur dioxide in air and in process gaseous media;
- Complex physical and chemical inhibition of corrosion processes and increasing the efficiency of heat transfer in the aquatic environment for energy conservation of Ukraine's resources ";
- Scientific principles of corrosion of micro- and nanostructured materials in electrochemical systems of sensors and supercapacitors;
- Corrosion protection of structural steels in water with a high content of combustion products of gas and solid fuel in heat generators;
- Creation of an electrochemical source of microfluidic hydrogen sulfide for means of monitoring and prevention of air pollution;
- Creation of scientific bases of mass transfer processes in open electrochemical systems of gas sensors;
- Protection of steel against corrosion in the conditions of work of new energy saving heat generators - contact water heaters;
- Creation of electrochemical gas sensors for determination of hydrogen sulfide in air and technological environments.
- "Study of the influence on the initial characteristics of the electrochemical source of the microflow of hydrogen sulfide gas-dynamic and temperature regimes", LLC "Spetselektronika" (Mykolaiv, Ukraine),
- "Synthesis of modern electrode materials for sensor technology" SPF "AGAT" (Kharkov, Ukraine),
- "Study of the kinetics of electrode processes and determination of parameters of solid-phase reduction processes of materials for electrochemical devices", PJSC "ROSS" (Kharkov, Ukraine), \
- Determination of the dependence of the output characteristics of EDMS (current output and input voltage, duration of transients) on the temperature and flow rate of the carrier gas ", PJSC" UKRANALIT "(Kyiv, Ukraine,
- "Study of electrode processes and kinetic parameters of solid-phase reduction of sulfide-containing materials", SPE "ORION" (Kharkov, Ukraine)
- "Improving the technology for corrosion resistant plating of steel parts for tropical clime service", the company Collini GmbH (Austria), 2015-2016, KPI. Igor Sikorsky, project manager;
- "Improving the technology for corrosion resistant plating of steel parts for tropical clime service, with the company Collini GmbH (Austria), 01.06.2014 - 31.12.2015, KPI. Igor Sikorsky,
- "Technical data electrochemical systems of sensors", with the company "Detecta Services" (France), 2006-2015 KPI;
- UKRAINE project (HORIZONT 2020). Stage "Carrying out of theoretical and experimental researches of the gas analyzer for the purpose of revealing of its functional features on possibility of its integration into the OVINTO multipurpose receiver for transportation of dangerous freight". HORIZON 2020. OVINTO (Belgium) Grant agreement № 641517 dated 13.11.2015, KPI named after Igor Sikorsky; http://ipd.kpi.ua/documents/UKRAINE/21-09-2016/UKRAINE_brochure_ ukr.pdf
- Shandong Academy of Sciences (PRC) Center for Analysis and Testing, 05/10/2016 - 05/24/2017.
Staff of the school for 2020:
- Professors - 3: Ph.D. Linyucheva OV, Doctor of Technical Sciences GerasimenkoYS, Ph.D. Pogrebova IS
- Doctors of Sciences - 2: Ph.D. Linyucheva OV, Doctor of Technical Sciences GerasimenkoYS,
- Candidates of Sciences - 14: Ph.D. Kosogin OV, Ph.D. Bouquet OI, Ph.D. Bik MV, Ph.D. Pogrebova IS, Ph.D. Fateev YF, Ph.D. Motronyuk TI, Ph.D. Frolenkova SV, Ph.D. Vasiliea GS, Ph.D. Ushchapovsky D.Yu., Ph.D. Kushmiruk AI, Ph.D. Bilousova NA, Ph.D. Miroshnichenko Ph.D. U.S., Ph.D. Vasilieva SM, Ph.D. Izotov V.Yu.
There is a specialized scientific council for the defense of doctoral and candidate dissertations: D 26.002.13, specialties 05.17.03 - Technical electrochemistry; 05.17.14 - Chemical resistance of materials and corrosion protection.
Among the graduates of the department are 2 academicians, 3 corresponding members of the NAS of Ukraine, 26 doctors and 118 candidates of sciences.
For the last 10 years 2 doctoral and 7 candidate dissertations have been defended.
The main achievements of the school staff (for the last 10 years):
- articles in leading scientific journals - 198;
- articles included in the scientometric databases Scopus and Web of Science - 156;
- citation statistics of leading researchers - 589,
- h-index of leading researchers - 6;
- scientific monographs, textbooks, textbooks - 15;
- registered objects of intellectual property rights - 18.
Cooperation with enterprises and research institutes of Ukraine:
The main bases of engineering and technological practice:
- SE "Kyivprilad";
- KP "Kyiv Metro" JV "Car Repair Plant";
- KDAZ "AVIANT";
- State Enterprise “Radio Meter”;
- AK "Rostock";
- SE "Galvanotechnika" PJSC "Kyiv plant" Radar "";
- OJSC "PBC - Radio Plant";
- OJSC "Meridian" named after S.P. Queen;
- SPE "Orion";
- DP plant "Generator";
- State Enterprise "Antonov" Branch "Serial Plant" Antonov "".
Research institutes of the NAS of Ukraine:
- Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of NASU;
- Colloid chemistry and water chemistry;
- Physical Chemistry;
- Institute of Electric Welding named after Paton NASU;
- Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry and Petrochemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- Interdepartmental Department of Electrochemical Energy of NASU.
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, DNU "Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information",
- 2012-2020, NTUU "KPI them. Igor Sikorsky »,
- 2008-2018, Foundation for Basic Research;
- 2008-2020, Competition of All-Ukrainian student scientific works;
- 2012-2020, expert council of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine on state budget financing of research projects. Chemistry Section .;
- 2015-2020, Expert Council of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, on awarding scientific degrees;
- 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, Sikorsky Challenge at KPI. Igor Sikorsky, member of the tender commission.