Buket Olexandr Ivanovich
Associate Professor, PhD;
Young teacher-researcher 2006, 2007 and 2008;
Fellow of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
Laureate of the Prize of the President of Ukraine for Young Scientists in 2007 for the work "Electrochemical sensors of the new generation for monitoring the environmental safety of the air";
Member of the International Electrochemical Society (ISE).
Printed works for the last 5 years (15 articles, 1 patent, 30 reports)
In 1996 he graduated from NTUU "KPI". He graduated from PhD NTUU "KPI" in 2000. He has been working part-time at the Department of Technical Engineering since 1994, and has been a full-time trainee researcher since 1996. In 2002 he defended his dissertation Ph.D. specialty 05.17.03 - Technical electrochemistry "Electrochemical ozone sensor for air monitoring".
- Fundamentals of chemical production design;
- Methods of equipment protection against corrosion and protection at the design stage;
- Devices and methods of research of electrochemical processes;
- New electrochemical systems and technologies for industry, environmental protection and energy.
- development of equipment and technologies for protection of equipment against corrosion;
- sensors of oxygen-contained gases.
Organisational and educational work:
- curator of the XE-81 group;
- Member of the Commission for Attestation of Scientific Personnel of the Academic Council of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute;
- Secretary of the attestation commission of Research part of the Faculty of Chemical Technology of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
tel .: + 38 044 204 9734