IX UKRAINIAN CONGRESS ON ELECTROCHEMISTRY
which will take place in Kyiv on September 21-23, 2021
TOPICS OF THE CONGRESS
Fundamental and practical problems of electrochemistry:
- equilibrium and nonequilibrium processes at the phase boundary metal (semiconductor) / electrolyte solution;
- electrochemical materials science;
- electrochemical and hydrogen energy;
- technical electrochemistry;
- electrochemical sensors and electrochemical methods of analysis.
- Submission of applications and abstracts to the organizing committee of the Congress by June 30, 2021,
- Payment of the registration fee by the participants of the Congress by August 1, 2021,
- formation of the conference program and distribution of the third information message (invitation program) by September 1, 2021.
ADDRESS OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Technical Institute named after Igor Sikorsky" (03056, Kyiv, 37 Peremohy Ave., KPI named after Igor Sikorsky, building №4 (marked "CONFERENCE")
Phones: 044 204 9734; 099 380 9068; 050 728 9635; 096 801 8978
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org